Berry Creek HOA Board Meeting
July 8, 2019 at 6:00 pm
Berry Creek Clubhouse
Members present: Brandon Halcomb, David Conway, Sara Arens, Kathy Anderson, Nedra Segall, Pat Kennedy, Lyle Testerman, Rick
Dearinger , Don Hansen, Nancy Cooper, Diane Fix
Approval of previous minutes: Lyle motions to approve June meeting minutes, Nedra seconds. All in favor, none opposed.
Comments from guests: none
- Clubhouse furniture is still for sale on FB sales group.
- Letters have been sent to 3 outstanding households that owe HOA dues informing them their privileges have been suspended.
- Pool shade installation has been postponed to end of July.
- Bagworms sprayed on evergreen trees along 19th. Cost of spraying was $400.
- Fitness equipment to be serviced this month.
- Quarterly window cleaning was done today.
Monthly Financial Summary
- Final painting cost $4300
- 3 HOA dues are still outstanding
- Don will contact builder Murray about the outstanding dues for the Garden Home lot.
- Thank you to Kathy Anderson and Andy Anderson for their work on the 4th of July party.
- Thank you David and Kathy Conway for contributing to cookout.
- New families on Old Forest and Cypress Mill Ave.
- 3217 Cypress Mill Ave has been leased
Agreement between Berry Creek Community Association and Berry Creek Garden Homes Neighborhood Association
- Lyle motions to accept agreement. David seconds. All in favor, none opposed.
Drainage at Clubhouse
- Bid received for drainage area near clubhouse and new concrete pipe and bars near street. Work will begin later summer.
Annual Meeting-November 4, 2019
- Nedra motions to accept date, Rick seconds. All in favor, none opposed
- Sara will add date to webpage
- Board will start thinking of items for the 2020 capital improvements.
- We will put together a nominating committee for new board members.
- New covenants were put into effect in April 2019.
- Small issues have been addressed since then.
- Each month the board will highlight 3-4 covenant items and include information about the most complained about covenants in the newsletter.
Lyle motions to adjourn, Sara seconds. All in favor, none opposed.