Berry Creek HOA Board Meeting
April 11, 2022 at 6:00 pm
Berry Creek Clubhouse
Members Present: Chris Norwood, Nedra Segal, Nancy Cooper, Sara Arens, Trevor Davenport, Kathy Anderson, Bryan Brockbank, David Carter
Approval of previous minutes: Nedra motions to approve March meeting minutes, David seconds. All in favor, none opposed.
Comments from guests: No guests
President’s Report and Maintenance Report:
- The thermostat on the Clubhouse AC unit was replaced.
- The pool pumps have been inspected and are ready for the summer. The pool opens May 14.
- Pool needs the calking repaired/replaced and is in need of 1 light bulb replacement.
- Pinstripe Landscaping will do spring cleaning of the flower beds at the clubhouse and near the entrance. They will weed and add mulch.
- Monthly Financial Summary: Normal expenses for the month.
- There are 3 residences that have not paid their HOA dues.
- Nedra motions to approve the monthly financial statement, Sara seconds. All in favor, none opposed.
- Social Committee: no committee report
- Welcome Committee: no committee report
- House plan 3015 W. Shiloh Creek:
- Plans reflect HOA requirements. They are no longer using metal roofing and will paint Exterior color: Oyster White (SW7637) or White Duck (SW7010)
- Nedra motions to approve the plans submitted, Nancy seconds. All in favor, none opposed.
- Garage Sale-May 14:
- Sara will send out an email and promote on social media, Craigslist, etc.
- Sara will contact Super Thrift to arrange a donation pick-up.
- Pool opening-May 14:
- Sara will send email to residents will pool details and rules.
- Vote to suspend rights of past due accounts:
- 3 homes have not paid their HOA dues (balance + late fees)
- Kathy motions to send a letter informing these homes that they are suspended from using pool, clubhouse, fitness room, and playground. Sara seconds. All in favor, none opposed.
Adjourn: Chris motions to adjourn at 6:13pm, Bryan seconds. All in favor, none opposed.