Please upgrade or install Flash Player to view this slideshow
Whether your children are splashing with friends in the community pool, you’re entertaining guests in our upscale, private Club House, or on your patio savoring the breeze whispering through native trees, you’ll experience a lifetime of special moments at Berry Creek!
Move up to Berry Creek and build your dream home nestled among groves of native pecan trees and wildlife in southwest Stillwater.
Carefully designed to maximize privacy, your children can safely bike to a friend’s house or you can enjoy a relaxing evening stroll on our quiet, winding walking paths.
A brief 10-minute drive takes you quickly to work, downtown, or any of the superb nearby golf courses
Plus, Berry Creek is located just blocks from Sangre Ridge Elementary, Stillwater Middle Schools and Meridian Technology Center.
It’s all the luxury and convenience you’ve been craving.
Our variety of lot choices offers flexibility and unique characteristics to showcase your dream home.
The Berry Creek homeowner’s association and protective covenants will assure high resale values – although we can’t imagine anyone wanting to leave this oasis in the rolling hills of north central Oklahoma.
The choice for discriminating tastes and distinctive lifestyles!
- Family-oriented planned community in southwest Stillwater
- Quiet, native woods with abundant wildlife
- Local developers and builders
- Custom homes from 1,800-2,500 sq. ft.
- Variety of lot sizes priced $32-$54,000
- Community pool, club house and walking trails
- Generous greenbelts
- Homeowner’s association with protective covenants
- Within city limits
- Paved streets; sidewalks; street lights
- City utilities; natural gas; fiber optic cable
- City fire and emergency services
- 2.5 miles from downtown Stillwater
- Stillwater Public Schools; Sangre Ridge district
- Sangre Ridge Elementary School
- Stillwater Middle School
- Oklahoma State University
- Meridian Technology Center
- Karsten Creek Golf Course
- Babcock Park
- Lake Carl Blackwell
- Lake McMurtry
- Downtown Stillwater
- I-35 to OKC or Wichita
- Eskimo Joe's
- Stillwater Municiple Airport
- Stillwater Medical Center