February 2021 Board Meeting Minutes
Berry Creek HOA Board Meeting
February 8, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Berry Creek Clubhouse
Members Present: Chris Norwood, Brandon Halcomb, Pat Kennedy, Sara Arens, Kathy Anderson, Trevor Davenport, Nedra Segal, Jodi Deer, Nancy Cooper, David Carter, Bryan Brockbank
Approval of previous minutes: Approval of January meeting minutes. Pat motions, Trevor seconds. All in favor, none opposed.
Comments from guests: No guests
- We received an email regarding hosting a swim club at the Berry Creek Pool/for residents
- Board Concerns: limiting pool for practice times, size of the pool, pool being used for profit.
- Board feels like there are other opportunities for swim teams in Stillwater.
- Brandon will respond to email to decline the offer.
- Bandit recommends reseed the Garden Homes pecan grove fescue. They estimate that it will cost $600-750.
- Sara motion to reseed the pecan grove, Kathy seconds. All in favor, none opposed.
Monthly Financial Summary
- 45 left HOA dues
- Normal expenses
- Sara motions to accept the financial summary, Jodi seconds. All in favor, none opposed.
- Garage sale date posted soon
- New residents have been visited
3524 W. 19th
- No new information
2020 Reserve Fund
- After researching rates, it was found that a 1 year CD yields 0.15% and Savings yields 0.05%.
- Board discussed benefits of keeping money in a savings account to separate it and in order to use/withdraw as needed.
- Bryan motions to keep in savings account, Trevor seconds. All in favor, none opposed
3337 W. Charleston Court
- Garden homes HOA: Members have some opposition to a house that size. Berry Creek requires minimumum 2500 sg ft.
- Other garden homes range from 1900-2500 sq ft. Lots on either side are 2300 and 2400 sq ft.
- Trevor motions to accept 1900 on one story or 2200+ on 2 story house upon reviewing new plans. Design elements must follow covenants. Nedra seconds. All in favor, none opposed.
- Bandit Mowing: Current contract expires March 31, optional additional 2 years additional at same price (1 year at a time) $22, 040
- Trevor motions to extend one year Bandit, Bryan seconds. All in favor, none opposed.
Adjourn at 6:55. Sara motions, Bryan seconds. All in favor, none opposed.